Update (19th July 2022) – There is a new online stock brokerage that has officially launched in Singapore – Webull.
Webull Securities was established in 2017 and was founded by Wang Anquan, a former employee of Alibaba Group. It has over 25 million global users and is the official partner of the Brooklyn Nets basketball team. Webull Securities (Singapore) is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
Webull Trading Fees and Offerings
At first glance, it offers users the ability to trade in both the US and HK Markets. This is similar to the likes of Tiger Brokers and Moo Moo. However, what stands out from the rest by offering 0 commission and platform fees for both US and HK stocks for the time being. Here is the fees overview page for more reference.
Currently, it offers users with the following products:
- US Stocks and ETFs
- US Options
- HK Stocks
- Fractional shares (with min. US$5)
6 Steps to qualify for the Welcome Reward
- Register for a Webull Account and you will receive 3-month Level 2 US Market Data subscription
- Download the Webull App on your phone
- Open an account (Singpass supported for quick approval)
- Deposit at least SGD2000 and make 1 trade on US market within 30 days: Receive US$ 60 of Apple shares
- Make 5 more trades on the US market within 30 days: Receive US$ 40 of Apple shares
- Receive the Apple Reward shares within 7 business days
- After signing up for the Webull Account using Learn To Invest link, email or telegram us with a screenshot of your Webull account and we send you an exclusive portfolio watchlist
If you have yet to invest or are still contemplating between different stock brokerages, you can consider Webull. The 0 fees and free US$100 Apple shares is definitely attractive. If you are new to investing, you can check out our recent articles on Nike and Apple.
Disclaimer: The information provided by LearnToInvest serves as an educational piece and is not intended to be personalised investment advice. Readers should always do their own due diligence and consider their financial goals before investing in any stock. I may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for services/products on this site, and such fees keep the site running.