Welcome Deal: Receive SGD$88 + Free Grab Stock + Zero-commission
Update (20th July 2022) – One of the most popular stock brokerages in Singapore – Tiger Brokers
Tiger Brokers was founded in 2014 and has over ~1.7+ million global users with over 219 billion annual trading volume. Tiger Brokers (Singapore) is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
Trading Fees and Offerings
At first glance, it offers users the ability to trade in US, Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia markets. Furthermore, they stand out by offering zero-commission trades for HK, SG and China-A stocks for 365 days.
Here is the fees overview page for more reference.
Currently, it offers users with the following products:
- US Stocks, ETFs, Options
- HK Stocks, Options
- Singapore Stocks, ETFs, REITs & DLCs
- China A-shares
- Australian Stocks
- Futures products
6 Steps to qualify for the Welcome Reward by Tiger Brokers
- Register for a Tiger Account and download the Tiger Brokers App on your phone
- Open an account (Singpass supported for quick approval) : Receive 1 free Grab Share
- Deposit at least SGD1000 and make 5 new trades before 30th August: Receive SGD$ 88
- Receive the Grab share within 7 business days and SGD $88 by 31th August
- After signing up for the Tiger Account using Learn To Invest link, email or telegram us with a screenshot of your tiger account and we send you an exclusive portfolio watchlist
If you have yet to invest or are still contemplating between different stock brokerages, you can consider Tiger Brokers. The 0 fees, free Grab stock and free SGD $88 is definitely attractive. If you are new to investing, you can check out our recent articles on Mastercard and DBS.
Disclaimer: The information provided by LearnToInvest serves as an educational piece and is not intended to be personalised investment advice. Readers should always do their own due diligence and consider their financial goals before investing in any stock. I may receive an affiliate/referral fee when you sign up for services/products on this site, and such fees keep the site running.