Update (15th July 2022): While Stock Lasts! Revolut has once again extended their Cashback on Public Transport Campaign till 30th September 2022.
Currently the best credit card for Public Transport is giving 8% cashback, E.g. Maybank Family & Friends Card. However, this is arguably less than half of what Revolut is offering (capped at $10 per calendar month). Below are tips to get started on this deal as well as some key points to take note of.
5 Steps to get 20% Cashback on Revolut
- Sign up for Revolut Account with the Standard plan
- Top up at least S$300 into Revolut Account via Bank Transfer before end of each calendar month
- Charge all Public Transport expenses (MRT and Bus) to Revolut card each month
- Enjoy up to S$10 cashback each calendar month
- Repeat step 2 to 4 every calendar month
Key point to note
- Revolut card is free to apply but they do offer paid memberships
- Standard plan (Free) is eligible for this cashback on public transport
- No minimum monthly spend
- Cashback is capped at $10 for each calendar month
- Maximize💰 by spending ~$50 on transport per calendar month with 20% cashback
- Cashback will be credited within 10 business days after end of each month
Your spending on public transportation will almost certainly increase as a result of the mixed work arrangements. As a result, take advantage of this promotion and get cashback while it lasts! Do check out our blog for future promotions on credit card, debit card or brokerage deals.
If you are keen, check out our articles on other analysis: Trust Bank Referral.
Disclaimer: The information provided by LearnToInvest serves as an educational piece and is not intended to be personalised investment advice. Readers should always do their own due diligence and consider their financial goals before investing in any stock.